ONE OF THE BENEFITS OF VITAMIN C IN SKIN IS FOR DARK SPOTS
VITAMIN C: Ascorbic Acid is a must for skins with dark spots or melasma, hyper-pigmentation, sun spots. These spots are brown and appear during pregnancy, in women with hormonal imbalances, as well as those taking birth control pills, also the excess of sun exposure. The orange is a fruit with a high content of Vitamin C, dermatologists also recommend that applying Vitamin C topically directly in the affected area will be more effective and faster results can be achieved. There are many products on the market today that contains Vitamin C such as creams, serums, oils, face masks, exfoliants, body butters, face cleansers, eye gels and face toner. All these products will be effective for the skin because they perform differently in your beauty routine.
- Vitamin C is high in antioxidant properties, protects the skin from damages caused by the free radicals that affect its youth, luminosity, and appearance.
- Visible reduces wrinkles and expression lines because it contributes to the production of collagen.
- It improves the appearance of sun damage spots, helping to reduce the damage that the dermis has suffered and preventing future dark spots.
- At a concentration greater than 10%, helps to reduce the presence of dark spots, improving the uniform appearance of the skin.
- It improves blood circulation.
Ascorbic acid is used to prevent or treat low levels of vitamin C in people who do not get enough of the vitamin from their diets. Most people who eat a normal diet do not need extra ascorbic acid. Low levels of vitamin C can result in a condition called scurvy. Scurvy may cause symptoms such as rash, muscle weakness, joint pain, tiredness, or tooth loss.
Vitamin C plays an important role in the body. It is needed to maintain the health of skin, cartilage, teeth, bone, and blood vessels. It is also used to protect your body’s cells from damage. It is known as an antioxidant.