The miraculous Argan Oil benefits to the skin and hair are far beyond of what you may know. Argan Oil was a secret that was kept for hundreds of years by the inhabitants of Morocco and North Africa. Only in recent decades, the world has known about the beauty of Argan oil and this has revolutionized the beauty industry and change it forever. That is why it is already recognized as the "Liquid Gold of Morocco".
Contains very high levels of vitamin E, linoleic acid and essential fatty acids such as Omega 3, 6 and 9, the argan oil is in its virgin and organic version is an exceptional nutrient for your skin and hair. A few drops of this miraculous oil will make your skin and hair look better than ever! Once you try the argan oil you will see how it will become an essential item in your daily beauty routine.
- Nourishes hair fibers giving strength and flexibility.
- Repairs dry and open ends
- Eliminate the friz with just a couple of drops.
- Eliminates dandruff caused by dryness of the scalp
- Prolong the life of your color (dye).
- It can be used as a weekly treatment on the scalp and also daily with a couple of drops on the tips.
- Restores and rejuvenates.
- Argan oil contains important vitamins, minerals, fatty acids and antioxidants that provide important benefits to the skin as, for example, the prevention of premature aging, decreased signs of aging or hydration, among others.
YOUNG AND RADIANT SKIN: The use of argan oil on the face is excellent to prevent premature aging, protects against damage caused by the sun. It contains vitamin E, which is essential to maintain the elasticity of the skin and collagen. In addition, it contains phytosterols that help treat acne and reduce scars.
HYDRATES SKIN : Instead of using moisturizers with chemical compounds you can choose to use argan oil, which acts as an excellent moisturizer for the skin of the whole body while maintaining moisture. For good results it is recommended to apply after the shower.
HEALTHY HANDS: If you suffer from dry hands, the skin tends to crack and the cuticles are damaged, argan oil may be the best solution. This product deeply moisturizes, helps maintain moisture on the hands and softens the skin.