As we all know the skin is the largest organ in our body, and treating your skin with a Coffee Scrub is giving your skin that boost of energy! But wait! Coffee Scrub Benefits in skin benefits goes beyond just a caffeinated boost of energy. Caffeine also has several properties that are good for your skin, doing everything from diminishing under-eye circles, reducing inflammation and redness, and doing away with cellulite.
Coffee Scrub Benefits in Body removes dirt and dead skin cells this is so because the caffeine in coffee dehydrates your fatty cells, causing the cellulite to appear diminished and making your skin look much smoother. Coffee grounds improves circulation, leaving you with smooth, glowing skin.
Coffee Scrub Benefits Skin because is highly rich in antioxidants and surprisingly has a far higher content than even fruits and vegetables. This makes Coffee a great remedy for skin damage caused by UV rays from exposure to the sun.
Furthermore, when you use Coffee grounds in skin it helps to brighten, energize, tone and tighten skin, increase circulation and reduce the appearance of dimpling cellulite, reduced eye puffiness, boost collagen production and smooth skin.
Our Deluge Coffee Scrub provides natural benefits to your skin. Did you know that caffeine found in Coffee offers repairing, inflammatory and restoring properties and acts as an antioxidant agent in your beauty routine. Coffee removes dirt and dead skin cells and when you exfoliate you are speeding up circulation and boosting collagen production, making your skin look much smoother.
To sum it up! I highly recommend everyone to start scrubbing face and body with Coffee because of the many benefits it offers, but also because by doing so you are boosting collagen production, energizing skin and cleansing and clearing pores, this means that your skin will be completely clean and clear, so your beauty products will absorb better into skin specially all the nutrients and active ingredients from the serums, creams, toners, etc.
If you have never tried our Deluge Coffee Scrub, well it is a classic product in our line, it is been with us since 2012! We offer two presentations SAME FORMULATION
JAR - 8 oz
Eco-Friendly Bag 10 oz
DELUGE Coffee Scrub is NOT the traditional sugar and salt kitchen recipe. DELUGE offers a superior formulation, we are proud to offer:
- ZERO WASTE FORMULA - You will get to use till the last drop, NO product will end in your drain.
- Best Creamy 2 in 1 Coffee Body Scrub made with all Natural Ingredients to exfoliate, tighten, tone, brighten, increase circulation, invigorate and moisturize.
- Increases blood flow, helps remove cellulite and makes skin irresistibly soft!
- Made with Dead Sea Salt, Pure Cane Sugar and Ground Coffee, Shea Butter, Cocoa Butter.
- Made with Organic Natural Oils: Cold Pressed Virgin Coconut Oil, Avocado Oil, Safflower Oil, Jojoba Oil and Argan Oil.
- FREE of Parabens, Alcohol and Synthetics, Phthalate, Additives and harsh chemicals.
- Experience the benefits of DELUGE Coffee Scrub during exfoliation with our creamy super concentrated formula. Exfoliation you expect without the product end up on the floor.
- The only moisturizing and exfoliating Coffee Scrub 2 in 1 improved formula all made in the USA with the highest quality ingredients.
- We grind and roast our Arabica Coffee Beans in a size that is perfectly blended into our formula to offer the best scrubbing experience for your skin.
The texture: Is a cream paste like, 2 in 1 exfoliator and moisturizer, loaded with natural butters and oils that will add benefits to your skin care routine.
The viscosity: Is not so hard or thin consistency so product stays in your hands you can easily apply it in your skin and rub it well in circular motions, do the job giving you enough time without having to fall off and end up on the floor.
The appearance: Is very dark compare to others in the market, loaded with Coffee grounds, Dead Sea Salt and Brown Sugar.
The fragrance: The predominant scent is coffee with a hint of cocoa and vanilla. The smells is like you could drink it right out of the bottle. It smells just like what you would buy at a coffee shop.
The dry ingredients used in the DELUGE Coffee Scrub:
- Our Arabica Colombian Coffee grounds are imported from Colombia they are specially grinded for our scrub in a size that will perfectly do the exfoliation you are looking for.
- The roast level of our Coffee grounds: Specially hand roasted for our formulation at a level that is light/medium so it brings out the best flavors in the coffee that have begun caramelization but don’t yet have any burnt or chocolately darkness to them. This roast level often brings out a balanced complete coffee with lots of possible flavors: citrus, fruit, berry, acidity.
- Dead Sea Salt, this ingredient is definitely added in this scrub, I have found some brands that exfoliating burns your cuts, this is because they are not using dead sea salt, rather using sea salt or salt, these are totally different ingredients. Dead Sea Salt should not burn your cuts, regular sea salt does burn it will make you scream.. So Dead Sea Salt is definitely added in this body scrub.
- Moisturizing ingredients are a plus in our Coffee Scrub making the perfect combination you won’t leave your home without it.
DELUGE luxurious Creamy Coffee Body Scrub formulation: 2 in 1 moisturizing and exfoliating body scrub is made with organic Shea Butter, Cocoa Butter, Virgin Organic Coconut Oil, coffee butter, exfoliating pure cane sugar and dead sea salt brings a healthy glow to your skin. Coffee grounds has anti-inflammatory properties, it helps to brighten, energize, tone and tighten skin, increase circulation and reduce the appearance of dimpling cellulite, reduced eye puffiness, boost collagen production and smooth skin. For a long lasting hydration and great results.
- Our specialty ingredients such as Shea Butter- Incredible nourishes skin, reduces inflammation, moisturizes, smoothes skin. Cocoa Butter- high in antioxidants, stretch mark reducer, sensitive skin healer, ultra deep hydration. Coconut Oil - powerful moisturizer that is beneficial to restoring dry or flaking skin; Vitamin E found in coconut oil soothes eczema, sunburn and psoriasis.