Our Vitamin C Oil is formulated with organic essential oils to help naturally lighten dark spots.
This photo is from September 28th, 2017 and the one to the right is February 2nd 2018. I have had dark spots for over 20 years, one thing I do know for sure you can not get rid of dark spots forever but surely you can control them! Today, I no longer worried about them as they are light in color but I must make sure that I take proper care of using SPF and continue always using products with Vitamin C in them but specially I absolute love our Vitamin C oil because is light and quickly absorbs into my skin, does not leave my skin greasy and I can feel the natural oils working it up!
The active ingredient in our formulation is Vitamin C Oil (Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate); An oil soluble ester of ascorbic acid (VITAMIN C). The main function of this ingredient is deep penetration into the skin protect and repair skin damage, brightens and even out skin tone.
Here are the top essential oils we are using in this amazing formula, we go in details as to how each one of them can help benefit our skin and this is why we chose them to use in our Vitamin C Repairing Oil.
➤Lemon Essential Oil - The natural components found in lemon oil will help you lighten dark spots and brighten your skin tone by:
- Acting as natural skin bleaching agents
- Reducing hyperpigmentation
- Toning your skin complexion
- Removing scars and dark spots with taint your complexion
- Gently exfoliating and sloughing off dull-colored dead cells in the epidermis
- Stimulating the replacement cycle of skin cells
➤ Rosehip oil contains natural trans-retinoic acid (a derivative of vitamin A), contains antioxidants and essential fatty acids, which is commonly used in anti-aging products and praised for its ability to renew skin cells, reduce the appearance of scars and dark blemishes and fight against acne.
➤ Olive Squalane well known as nature’s facelift and regenerative skin properties, formerly known as FitoDerm, it helps to restore and replenish the natural levels loss of aging process.
➤ This advanced oil formula is also formulated with Pure Extra Virgin Coconut oil (repair and moisturizer), Grape seed oil (anti-aging) oil, Jojoba oil (anti-aging, moisturizing and nourishing), Vitamin E Oil is a potent nutrient to the skin, it treats wrinkles by boosting collagen production and supporting new skin cell growth. These natural oils formula has been specially formulated to accelerate absorption and ensure that the active ingredients penetrate rapidly into the epidermis.
➤ Leaves skin visibly rejuvenated, moisturized, brightened, nourished and replenish; provides instant luminosity to the skin. Due to its potent natural antioxidant agents it helps to repair damaged cells caused by free radicals and environment factors. Naturally helps your skin form a protective barrier to lock in the moisture and deliver nutrients deep into your epidermis.
So, finally here are all the benefits of our Vitamin C Oil:
- Boosts Cell Regeneration and Oxygenation.
- Helps reduce and age spots and prevent new ones..
- Improves elasticity.
- Boosts collagen production
- Provides instant luminosity to the skin
- Restoring and repairing properties
- Helps prevent UV damage to skin.
- Helps skin to retain it's natural oils.
- Speeds the healing of skin.
- Helps reduce the appearance of wrinkles.
- Imparts relief to dehydrated, and ultra-sensitive, skin.
- Softens the most rough-textured skin, leaving no oily residue.
- Leaves skin feeling silky smooth without a greasy after effect