OUR CHOCOLATE SCRUB FORMULA
- Cocoa powder and Cocoa Nibs: Cacao can prevent premature aging – polyphenol antioxidants found in cacao belong to the same group of antioxidants as green tea and red wine. These anthocyanins (found in dark colored fruits) and catechins (found in green tea) protect our cells from premature oxidation or destruction and can keep us looking and feeling younger longer.
Dead sea salt: Have been renowned for their therapeutic properties and healing qualities.
► Magnesium –Promotes cell metabolism, speeds up healing of skin tissue, soothes damaged skin, protects skin from microbes that cause allergies.
► Calcium – Balances sebum, enhances skin hydration, promotes cell renewal, prevents wrinkles & fine lines, offers skin cancer protection.
► Sulfur – Natural disinfectant, purifies skin, detoxifies the body, promotes hair growth.
► Bromide – Soothes skin, relieves muscle cramps, calms nerves, repairs skin cells, revitalizes dull complexion.
► Potassium – Replenishes much-needed moisture, reduces puffy skin, reduces water retention.
► Sodium – cleanses skin, relieves stiff & sore muscles, fights off skin cell degenerating free radicals, exfoliates dead cells, detoxifies skin.
- Brown sugar: Sugar exfoliation is an age old therapy to unwind the mind. The sweet aroma causes the brain to release relaxation hormone and with that all the stress and tiredness drifts away. The glycolic acid present in Sugar is an alpha-hydroxy acid. It aids in keeping the skin healthy and is why it is found as an ingredient in best yet overpriced skin care products. Protecting the skin against toxins, sugar exfoliation protects skin against daily damage.
- Cocoa butter: Fatty acid rich Cocoa butter is an ideal natural moisturizer. A perfect compound to hydrate the skin deeply, it render antioxidant properties to the compound delaying signs of ageing and rendering even tones to the skin. It acts as a protector and healer for any previous damages as an ingredient of Chocolate Scrub for Face.
- Shea butter: Known as a natural UV protector, Shea butter offers a plethora of skins benefits right from helping skin retain moisture and in dead skin cell regeneration. A daily to use compound for Chocolate Scrub for Face, finds its use in harsh weather conditions. Rich with essential fatty acids, Shea butter softens skin, cracked heals and dry lips too. It adds a right balance of moisture to the dehydrated skin that has lost the natural shine. As a healing compound it treats the skin real well.
Coconut oil: Essential Coconut oil not only a moisturizing agent but also helps skin restore the lost glow. It offers nutrition to the skin without adding any chemical damage to it. A natural ingredient that is a power housed of Saturated Fats, help keep the skin smooth and moisturized all the time. With Coconut oil a thin layer of fat covers the skin to help it retain moisture and keep breathing to regain the lost glow. As a natural products it absorbs deep in the dermis and heals from within.
- Other carrier oils we used in or formula: Avocado oil, apricot kernel oil, Vitamin E all these ingredients are great for your skin.